Wednesday, February 7, 2007
What This Blog is All About
I'm sure your thinking that the title of this blog sounds quite morbid. Death is definitely not a light subject. I decided to write a blog about death because I am taking a Death and Bereavement class right now. I realized that nobody really talks about death because well they don't really know how to or know how to deal with it. I think it is important to understand your feelings towards death and come to terms with it. So I would like this space to be a place to just write about my feelings towards death which I'm sure many can relate to. I think this subject is really thought provoking and can benefit everyone. So don't be afraid of death and join me in getting over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's kind of strange, but I've actually started some early steps towards an art project called "What if I die?" It will be interesting to see what your start to uncover in writing this blog. Death is definitely one of those big "elephants in the room" in our society - we not very good at talking about it, so this seems like a really compelling topic.
There is a cool art project that I've been following that you may want to check out called Mission Eternity.
good choice, sounds interesting! Just because it's "dark" doesn't mean it is strange.
Post a Comment